I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Just Cute Bears - Challenge 31 - Pink and Brown

Hi All,

Sorry didn't visit Blog land yesterday as had to sort somethings out. But I have made this card today, I used the Just Cute Bears Challenge 31 - Pink and Brown to base my card on.


Card Recipe:
Design Papers
SCI - Chocolate - Papillon
Brown and Pink Spotty Paper, I brought this from my local craft shop but it didn't have a name on it
Pink Card
Image
Beccy's Place - Ballerina Bear coloured using Polychromos, blended with Sansodor using paper stumps
Ribbon
Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Gems
From my Stash
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:
Hope you like it.
Anne-Marie x x

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, and I adore that bear! Thank you for joining in the JCB this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....love the cute image you have used and a great take on our theme of pink and brown....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears....

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....this is so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, I love that image but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiratioon

    ReplyDelete