I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 2 September 2010

Mojo Monday - Challenge 154 and 'Singing in the Rain'

Hi,

Here I am again, this time I have decided to enter the Mojo Monday Challenge 154, I have never entered it before. I am also entering the card into the Charisma Cardz - Challenge 35 - Inspired by a Song. As you see it's 'Singing in the Rain'.


Card Recipe

Image
Personal Impressions, coloured with Polychromos, blended with Sansodor using Paper Stumps
Design Papers
do Crafts - Capsule Collection - Verde - Gingham
Other paper is from my Stash
Ribbon
White Ribbon from my Stash, I have pleated the Ribbon around the Image
Check Ribbon from my Stash
Gems
do Crafts Papermania - Hampstead Adhesive Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challanges


Hope you like it.

Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. hi Anne-Marie! thanks so much for playing with the Charisma Gals this week - your happy little frog is just adorable and i love the checkered ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, fab image
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete