I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 30 May 2011

Things I Made in Hospital (1)

Hi All,

My Mum thought it would be good to show you what I made while I was in hospital. I made them with the Occupational Therapist who was in charge of Leisure.

This is the first thing which I tried, its a Silk Painting Card. You have to throughly wet all the silk and then drop several colours down, you can then put salt onto the silk to create a random pattern. I then had to leave it until it was dry, when I put it into a triple aperture card



All the best.
Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment