I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 3 June 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - Challenge 22 - A Recipe and also Fussy and Fancy Challenge - A Card for a Man or a Boy

Hi All,

Today I have tried to load things up to the computer, but things weren't happening. I'm not sure what I was doing. Today I found 2 card challenges I could enter, firstly I am entering Craft 4 Eternity, where we were asked to follow a Recipe. The second card challenge which I would like to enter is Fussy and Fancy Friday.

And so onto my card.


For this card I used the following: The image is from a set from Kanban, I coloured in using polychromo pencils and blended using sanasdor. The design papers were from do-crafts, they were gingham, mini polka and candy stripe all in monochrome, the black card came from my stash. I used a MS Punch to do both the corners and the strip. Both the card candy and ribbon came from my stash.



The sentiment came from a set from Kanban.

I really hope you like it, for this I would like to enter it into both the following challenges:




They are also having a DT call at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge so go on give it a go.

Well I have to go now.

Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie, super cool card!! Love the black and white gingham and your great image. Love your take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color contrast! and like your take on the sketch:-) Thank you for joining us at C4E
    michele

    ReplyDelete