I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 6 June 2011

Sketch n Stash - Challenge 63

Hi All,



Today I was looking through all the challenges, to find one which would suit me. Eventually I found one Sketch n Stash, I have to tell them what I used out of my craft box. Well I used the design papers from my box, they were from books about card making. And what I used which was new, well I used the flowers I have used these flowers before but not the white ones which I bought recently.


Well I glittered where the water can was on the floor, then I just kept going with it, whoops.


I would like to put this to the following challenge Sketch n Stash - Challenge 63


I'll be back tomorrow, after a trip to the dentist.


Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. Morning Anne-Marie, really lovely card, i'm loving all the sparkle:)
    Greeat take on our sketch too:)

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Anne Marie love the papers and the image those tiny flowers are beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning hun...!

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete