I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 25 June 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week 161 25 June

Hi All,

This was the second card I made, I chose to make it a Welcome to your New Home, I don't know anybody who is moving, but you never know!!!



I chose to use image (I am so sorry I've completly forgotten who it is), the Design Papers are from Kanban and so is the Sentiment Greeting. I was looking for something to go in the corner and I found some sticky flowers in Mum's craft room. So I used them.





The charm I thought would totally fit in and I found a nice place to put it.


I would like to enter this into Sketch Saturday - Week 161 25 June

Well I'll say bye bye.

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic take on our sketch! Love the image too. Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete