I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge 60

Hi All,

Today was a day when card making took a priority, well that was the dream. But I managed to get one done.

And so onto my card.


I chose to do a fairy image, which I glittered (and me!!!), to give it extra zing. I used scraps of paper, sorry I didn't make a note of them. The sentiment is from Kanban. The pearls and flowers I got from my stash.

To finish the whole card off, I tied a bow myself (which is an achievement in its self), which I am very pleased with.

I would like to enter this into Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge 60

I hope you like it.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. wow amazing card. I love it.
    Thank you- see you next week in SS&S-Kathrin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love the glitter and the bow. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete