I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 11 July 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 102 - Sketch

Hi All,

How are you feeling today?? I had my visit from the Stroke Association today, just really a catch up since the last time, as I am not sure I had anything new to tell her. Back to the routine, Incy Wincy Designs are having a design challenge again, this time it's a Sketch, I think I might enter.

Here's what I thought might fit.



The Image came from a set of Personal Impressions, coloured in using Pro-markers and finished off with a bit of glitter!!! The Design Papers are from Create and Craft, sorry there was no name to them. The Sentiment was from Kanban, you have just go to love them. I used a MS punch to create a wave.


I finished up adding the bow and flowers.

I would like to enter this into Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 102 - A Sketch


Well I'll be seeing you.


Anne-Marie x x

6 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with my sketch :)

    Looks fabulous!!

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week

    Hugs Heather
    Vanilla Hevn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the colours and papers and the check ribbon is fab.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card such pretty colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Love the purples and mix of papers. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back again, soon.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, it is my fave colour, and I'm really getting into shaped cards. Have one this shape to post tomorrow. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy for our sketch challenge and good luck. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete