I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 9 July 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week 163 9th July

Hi All,

I've got some great news, my Digi's that I won came through from Crafts 4 Eternity and they look fantastic, can't wait to start playing with them. Well anyway back on to today's challenges, the first one is from Sketch Saturday. I love doing the Sketch challenges!!

Well onto my card, and here it is:


The image is Uptown Angel and it's from Kenny K, it is coloured in using Polychromos and blended using Sansador, finish off with you've guessed it some Glitter!! The Design Paper was what my Mum brought and it came with no name, so sorry about that. I used lace on the top of the card and that was from my Mum's sewing room. The ribbon was also in my stash.



I added flowers together with the Sentiment.


I would like to enter this card in Sketch Saturday - Week 163 - 9th July.


I must go now as another one to post.


Anne-Marie X X

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card :)
    you've coloured the image beautifully too.
    Thank you for joining in our Sketch Saturday challenge
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete