I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 30 July 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week 166 - 30th July

Hi All,

I've had a busy day today making DT cards, but you'll have to wait to see them!!! But I have managed to do a card for a Challenge, it's Sketch Saturday. So here goes.

This is my card.



The Image I chose to do for this one is a Housemouse one, I really love these they are so nice, it is coloured in using Pro-markers. The Design Paper is from Anita's Classic Christmas Blue Papers, the Silver Card is from my Stash. The Ribbon is from my Stash also.



The Sentiment was a free one, I think with Housemouse Images you need some kind of fun, and I think this one does exactly that. The Snowflakes are punched out from my Stash, and again a small Gem was fixed in the centre of each one.


I would like to enter this card into Sketch Saturday - Week 166 - 30th July


Well that's it from me or is it??


Anne-Marie x x

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun...great image and loving your sentiment too...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww such a sweet image, and a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in our Sketch Saturday challenge
    Jo xx

    P.S. I have added the link to this post to Mr Linky for you so that you are now eligible for the prize draw, sorry you couldn't do it yourself, no idea why it wouldn't let you link it yourself. It's done now though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card, I love House Mouse.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is s cute!
    Love the image and the sweet details, lovely christmas card!
    Thanks for playing with us at SS,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete