I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 15 July 2011

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 64 - Kiki's Sketch

Hi All,

This is today's post, now today I have been working hard on trying to clean the craft room, it hasn't gone down too well as I haven't actually managed to move anything. Sorry crafty things got in the way!!!

Well on with todays entry. It is for The Sugar Bowl and so here is my card.


The image that I used was a Sarah Kay image, gosh these are really good. It is coloured in using Pro-markers and finished off with, yep you've guessed it GLITTER!!! The Design Papers are from my Stash, as it my bit of lace, sorry but I didn't read the blog better so haven't got ay true lace on it. I added a ribbon and gems at the end.



I also added some flowers, and I think they go quite well, the mixture of white and yellow. I also added a butterfly, I think it looks great.


I would like to enter this card into The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 64 - Kiki's Sketch

I had better go and finish the tidying, wonder what else I need to play with!!!


Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment