I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 21 July 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 111 with Digi Stamp Boutique

Hi All,

Well today has been busy, first I set something to load at a particular time and it didn't upload, so I had to upload it myself (probably doing something wrong). I was then picked up to go to the hospital, very interesting session this week, lol. So basically this is the first time I have managed to get on the laptop. Well I came across Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and I thought I'd give it a try.

So here's my card,


The Image I used for this card, was a Hanglar Stanglar one which was coloured with Pro-markers and finished off with Glitter!! The Design Paper came from the box of paper thar my Mum brought, so sorry no names. The Sentiment came from Kanban. I added some ribbon which came from the Glitter Girls and some Ric-Rac from my stash



I then added some flowers, which had been crochet, though not by me (have you seen the one armed person doing crochet). I will have to learn one day.


I'd like to enter this card into Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 111 with Digi Stamp Boutique

Well I'm off now to have a look at you special creations.


So bye


Anne-Marie x x

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card hun - those crocheted flowers are just fab and a great colour too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very sweet and I like the ric-rac and beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..so adorable! beautiful card chickie! i adore your colored image..and those flowers and leaves are scrumptious! great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne Marie, what a sweet image and I love those crocheted flowers. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image. Loving the crochet flowers. Have a sweet week. Arlana @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Anne-Marie, love your colours and those pretty little flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne-Marie, What a sweet image with her sparkles. I love your crocheted flowers and the added fronds.
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love, love, love those crocheted flowers, that's for sure!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne-Marie this is a very cute image and I do love the glitter you've used we all need a little bling at times it make us feel special. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet, sweet image and those cute flowers are perfect with her. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at SSW!

    Jackie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, love the cute image and pretty flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anne Marie, what a sweet image and I love your shaped card, so fun. The crochet flowers were a hit with everyone it looks like, so I will again tell you that I love them as well. I don't crochet either, wish I could because I just love the crocheted accents that I see on the blogs. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card and I'm in love with those gorgeous crocheted flowers. I wish I could make them like that myself. They really are a perfect accent on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete