I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 9 July 2011

The Sweet Stop - SSS116 July 9

Hi All,

It's only me, again!! I'm here with the second (and at the moment my last!) posting, and my second card. The design came from The Sweet Stop, I do hope they accept it as I moved the Sentiment.

Lets see if you like this one, here is the card:



The image was a free one that came on a magazines, it's called Woodland Folk and comes from docrafts, I think it is so cute. The Design Paper, ribbon and flowers all came from ever growing stash box. I really should keep a note of the stuff that's in there. The Sentiment came from the Woodland Folk again.




I added some flowers, these are soon running out!!


I'd like to enter this in The Sweet Stop SSS116.


Bye


Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Anne-Marie. Love the 'sweet' image! The flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete