I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 61 - Sketch Time

Hi Everyone,

It's been a good day here, weather could be better, but then then thats always the case, well it seems to be recently!!! Well this morning, I was blog hopping and I came across Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 61 - Sketch Time. So I thought I might enter.

Here's my card.


The Image that I used was from Creeper Crew, and it has a Sentiment with it, so I thought that its all sorted. The image is coloured in with Pro-markers. I thought about doing it in natural colours so the Design Papers came from Papermania Temptations. And just to finish off I used a piece of lace, which a friend gave me.



I glittered it all, but you can't see it very well, oh well!


I would like to enter this card into Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 61 - Sketch Time

Well, I'll be back soon.


Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. 'love your card and the cool stamp;) Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Bente:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete