I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 7 July 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch 101

Hi All,

I made this card yesterday, but wasn't sure whether to put it into the competition Tuesday Morning Sketches. The photo is no that good, I'm not sure if its because I took the photo a night or it's just my bad photography, properly the second!!!

Well here it is.


The image I haven't got a clue, I've marked a great deal out without putting names on them, so my apologies to the owner of the stamp. The Design Papers came from the magazine 'Making Cards' The Nancy Watt Collection of Beautiful Butterflies. My Sentiment is one I've had for a while. The ribbon also came from my stash.


These flowers are delightful, they are satin, I put them on the card to finish.

I would like to enter this into Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch 101

I'll see you again later as I have another post.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the image so sweet...
    Don't forget to join our linking party going on this week at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! It looks like a House Mouse stamp. I'm glad you decided to share it with us at TMS. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete