I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 15 July 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 14th July

Hi All,

This is a card I made yesterday and I ran out of time to upload it, so many things were happening. I had to make the journey down the road and do the fortnightly shop and I was totally shattered, so sorry no card until today. This one is for Willow Sketchie Challenge.

Here's the card.



The Image is from Magnolia, it has been coloured with Pro-markers, and finished off with you guessed it that lovely product Glitter!!! The Silver card is from my stash and the other Design Paper came from Create and Craft, but it was not labelled in the box. The ribbon was from my stash, as it was only small amount there is no more left of that coloured now. Again I added a Sentiment.

I followed the Sketch correctly and just put what was on it.

I would like to enter this into Willow Sketchie Challenge - 14th July

Well I'm off to check out if I can find more challenges to take part in.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Anne-Marie - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Anne- Marie, I do my shop fortnighty too but online so its delivered and I just need to put it away!!!
    Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anne-Marie, I just love it. Thanks for joining WSC this week x

    ReplyDelete