I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 15 August 2011

Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 68

Hi All,

It's me again, Monday morning and I have a card for you. I was looking on the web and Sketch 'n' Stash just stuck out and I thought must do a card.

So here it is:


The Image I chose to do for this challenge was a Gorjuss Girl, I think it's a sign a the British weather!!! Anyway it's coloured in in Pro-markers and finished with just a bit of Glitter! The Design Papers are from Papermania Easter Themes pack and also from Kanban Patchwork Pals. The card just happens to be from my Stash. I also added a Ribbon, which is from my Stash.



I finally added some Paper Flowers.

I would like to put this card in for the Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 68


I'll see you all later.


Anne-Marie x x

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Anne-Marie. Love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty hun...and thanks for joining us at SnS...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love the gorguess girl image so cute thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card, lovely image and pretty papers and colours

    Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Anne-Marie, I love your floral paper and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute, wonderful details and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete