I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 6 August 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week 167 - Terry's DT Week

Hi All,

A little less stressful than yesterday, so I was able to get a card ready. It's for Sketch Saturday.

So here it is.



First the Image, I chose to do a Tilda from Magnolia, very sweet. She is coloured in in Pro-markers (sorry, no glitter!!). The Design Papers are from Anita's Classic Christmas Blue Papers. I did a couple of Snowflakes out of the paper with a Woodware Punch. All the Gems are from my Stash.



The Ribbon is from my Stash and so is the little Christmas Tree.

I would like to enter this into Sketch Saturday - Week 167 - Terry's DT Week


I'll be back later.


Anne-Marie x x

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Anne-Marie...and loving your embellies too hun :o)

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Anne- Marie, great take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at sketch saturday!

    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Anne marie, thank you for joining into the Challenge from Sketch Saturday and therefore my DT week, I just love the colors that you have used and the image is just too adorable, hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete