I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - 70 - Claire's Sketch

Hi All,

Having a further problem today, what with the internet not working, my camera has gone up the creek. So you'll have to excuse my photography as am having to do it with my phone. Oh well these things are sent to try us. On with today's challenge Sunday Sketch and Stamp I seem to do this each week!!

Well onto my card.



The Image I chose was a Housemouse one, I love these. The colouring in is done with Pro-markers. The Design Papers were from a bundle that Mum found in her shed. I added a piece of Ribbon to keep it all tied together.



My embellishment came from a local craft shop, I got it a year ago.

I would like to enter this card into Sunday Sketch and Stamp - 70 - Claire's Sketch


Well I guess I need to sort out the things playing havoc!!!


Anne-Marie x x

5 comments:

  1. Hello hun, you're quick off the mark again LOL. This is a lovely card and a great take on my sketch. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love your Housemouse stamp. Beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love the stamp you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous hun...and I hope you get things sorted out :o)

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little Christmas card, you've used my all time favourite 'House Mouse', I just love them.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete