I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #69 - Barbara's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

It's me again, well on with Sunday's Challenge, no sitting around with glitter free fingers. Today I am going to enter Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Well enough of the chit chatting and here is my card.



Well the Image, I had to use a Sarah Kay image so absolutly lovely. Again it's coloured in in Pro-markers and finished off with Glitter!!! The Design Papers came from my Stash. The Tag came from Inspiration, Tag Book 1. But the Sentiment came from The Stamping Boutique from Kanban. The Ribbon came from Create and Craft.




The Flowers came from Create and Craft and the Leaves were stamped out using my Woodware Punch.




I'd like to enter it into Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #69 - Barbara's Sketch



Hope you like it




Anne-Marie x x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image. Love the colour tones.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, such a sweet little image. Love the colours and detail.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautiful hun...and loving the colours too....

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Anne-Marie. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card, I love Sarah Kay and you've made her look gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete