I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 27 August 2011

The Sweet Stop Challenge - SSS123

Hi All,

This I promise should be my last!! This one I'd thought I'd put into The Sweet Shop Challenge.




The Image I chose for this one was from the Tilda range, she looks so sweet. She is coloured in in Pro-markers and finished off with Glitter!! The Design Papers that I chose her to go with are from that bundle my Mum brought from Create and Craft. I added a Sentiment which was from my Stash. I also added a Ribbon which was from my Stash also.


I then added some flowers which were also from my Stash.

I'd like to put this forward for The Sweet Stop Challenge - SSS123


Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty Anne-Marie and so loving the gorgeous colour combo too hun...

    have a lovely B/H...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie and love the new blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and love the soft colours.
    Hope you are having a fab weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete