I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 11 August 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 11th August

Hi All,

Its Thursday, and that means it's one of two things, firstly it's nearly the weekend and more importantly it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge. This one has been set by Kate, she's another newbie, so be kind to her.

This is her Sketch.

The Design Team, this week have been using the Image I Love Chocolate digital stamp, it's available from Willow Designs Website. You get one image that is coloured in, and one for you to colour. It's fantastic to colour in.


Well this is my card.



I decided that I would use the Image which was already coloured in, but highlighted it by useing, you've guessed it Glitter!!! The Design Papers they are from my Craft Box, and so really sorry I can't remember. I added a Ribbon, which is available from the Glitter Girls, and also a Gem. The Flowers I added them from my Craft Box, I think they look great. The Sentiment is computer generated because I wanted something with chocolate in it



Here is a close up of the little Gem, the Ribbon and a Flower.


Now it's your turn to have some fun. Remember you need to follow the Sketch, turn it around, it's up to you. But we still have to see the Sketch. And post it on the Willow Sketchie Challenge website. You can use any image, but we would love to see Willow Sketchie ones. And don't forget to leave us a comment we love to hear what you think. Visit the other team members to see what they came up with.

Now it's over to you.


Anne-Marie x x

5 comments:

  1. So pretty.Love the flowers.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Anne-Marie - love the colours and the little charm is a lovely touch. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anne-Marie, love your papers and your flowers match it perfectly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun, love those paper they are scrummy!
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete