I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 18 August 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 18th August

Hi All,

It's Thursday, and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge. The person heading the challenge this week is the lovely Lisa. You can flip the sketch or rotate the sketch. And here is her lovely sketch.


This week the image to be used was Missy, such a fun digital download (although colouring had to be done!!). Not only did Lisa have the sketch but she also had a recipe for us to follow, she wanted us to: Add some Shimmer and Sparkle, Add something Floral and finally to Add something Yellow.


She really made me think to do my card. And here it is.



The Image was Missy and it was coloured in with Polychromos and blended with Sansodor and finished off with a little bit of Glitter and Gems!! The Design Papers were from Papermania - Temptations, the main backing Design Paper I can't remember where that came from. The Card came from my Stash. Then I added a Sentiment, it came from Wooly Bears which is Kanbans.






I finally added some Flowers, I got these from a local shop. The Gems round her neck, looked lovely as are the ones on her dress and bag were coloured using Pro-markers.


Please visit the other Team Members to see what they came up with. Leave me a little message to say whether you like it.


Well it over to you.


Anne-Marie x x



5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Anne-Marie - love the papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow and purple together Anne-Marie, and the gems on her necklace too :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super, Love the colouring in, its great, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the sparkle & those flowers are fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've coloured her and your glitter, cute card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete