I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 25 August 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 25th August

Hi All,

Gosh it's Thursday already, that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge. Pauline is our host this week, she is another newbie like me, so I'm sure your be nice.

She came up with this Sketch for you to try.



The Image that the Design Team used was Dear Santa from the Willow Designs and this is my card.



The Image is Dear Santa, this is a very good download as you get a pre-coloured version together with one that you can colour. I chose to use the Pre-coloured version, but finished mine off with Glitter!! The Design Papers came The Stamping Boutique from Kanban, they were on a disc, so I printed off the Christmas ones. I chose to use a Martha Stewart punch and punched out one of the pieces of paper, to give it some difference, I then wrapped a piece of ribbon around it. The Sentiment is a Peel Off which I had in my Craft Box.




I chose that I wanted something big in the way of decoration, so my Mum had these that were meant to go on Crackers, so I used that.

You'll need to visit the other team members to see what they came up with.


It's up to you now, go on give it a go.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, love the embellished corner!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super what a great cared, Love the colours you have used, hope you have a great weekend, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete