I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #72 Donna's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

It's Sunday morning (well the afternoon now, but only 19 minutes in), there's a F1 race on in a minute, fashion on the other side.  I don't know what to watch, oh!! 

Well on with the card, I chose to do Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  So I guess lets get on with it!!!

Here's my card:


For the Image I chose to do a Housemouse, ah so sweet.  I coloured in with Pro-markers and finished it off with a little bit of Glitter!!  The Design Papers were from Anita's Classic Christmas Blue Papers, they are flat papers and so I got them to be dotty, by placing them in a folder and running it through the Big Shot.  I added a Sentiment and also a Ribbon which were both from my Stash.


I also put some Card Candy from Craftwork Cards on to the finished card, lovely I think!!

I would like to put this forward for Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #72 Donna's Sketch

Well off I go to get hold of the remote control and flick!!!

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Anne-Marie. I think I would watch the F1. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Anne-Marie, I love House Mouse and that image is so cute.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete