I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 1 September 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch # 117

Hi Everyone,

I know there has been a great deal of blogs from me today, I can only apologise. This one is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday, I was going to post it yesterday but I had some problems and so didn't get time.

Anyway on with my card:



Firstly I chose a Fizzy Moon Image, it is coloured in using Pro-markers. The Design Papers are from my stash, my Mum got them so sorry. I put a Ribbon on this came from QVC, fantastic ribbon, I go loads of colours.



I then used one of those lovely flowers, with a Brad, fantastic!!


I would like to add this to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #117


Anne-Marie x x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie this is a really cute image, I love your colours together one of my very favourite and I like how you used texture on your card. Great job thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie, whaat a sweet image. I love how you colored it up and love the fun papers and flower. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, lovely colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Anne-Marie, love Fizzy Moon bear.
    The colour scheme is sweet, I must try to use lilac a little bit more instead of always reaching for the pink!!

    warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, what a sweetie of a card! Gorgeous colors! Love your flowers too!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little image! I really like your colors and the beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little image & the wee flower is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Anne-Marie this is a beautiful card. What a sweet image and wonderful colors. I love your papers and that fabulous flower. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete