I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 2 January 2012

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge 53 - Happy Birthday to US and Animal Print

Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!  It's the 2nd January, I have to keep remember the date as I'm not sure but I can't figure out the day!!!  I'll be glad when all these holidays will be over, I will then be back to normal and then remember the day.

Well I had a look through the Challenges today and found one which I had to join in with, it was Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.

Here's what I came up with for the Challenge, I know this Challenge has two different themes, Happy Birthday and Animal Print, I'm not sure if it will pass both the elements, as it is what the cat would eat.  But at least it passes the Happy Birthday part.

Here's mine:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Everyday Cat Purrfect - Personal Impressions
Sentiment - Everyday Cat Purrfect - Personal Impressions
Design Papers - Black and White - Harmony Designs
Ribbon - Stash
Flowers - Stash
Gems - Kanban
Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Floral Doily Motifs


Side View

I would like to enter this into:


Bye x x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anne-Marie, I love the black and white and the image is so cute.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Anne-Marie, great in monochrome and love the cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful card, very class and elegant by its colors
    thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays

    ReplyDelete