I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 1 March 2012

Ready - Teddy - Go Challenge - Challenge #8 - 'It's a Wrap'


Hi Everybody,

How are you today???  I am fine, well I've actually gone to my Stroke Meeting this morning (this is scheduled so hopefully, it will appear), I wonder what we're do there today, and I wonder who'll be there today.

Well, it's the 1st of the month, gosh isn't the year going fast already, and that means there's another Challenge to Ready-Teddy-Go.

Before I go into details on the new Challenge, I have to thank all of you for working so hard to put your entries in to last months Challenge, they were all totally gorgeous.  I really hope the Winner (picked at Random) enjoys  the prize, please check the Ready-Teddy-Go blog to see if it was you.

Lets get back to this months Challenge, it's called "It's a Wrap".  Now it sounds like a Hollywood film set doesn't it but not this time ... this is a challenge which is inspired by packaging.  Marketing companies worldwide are paid a small fortune to come up with striking and alluring packaging to make us part with our hard earned cash.  Colour schemes and eye catching logos aren't just thrown together so . . . I would like to challenge folk to take their favourite product colour scheme and use it to make a card.  As long as the Image is a Teddy Bear.

It's time to see what I came up with for "It's a Wrap", and here it is:





This is based around the packaging of Diet Pepsi, I thought I'd do this as I drink it nearly everyday!!!


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Butterfly Bear - Di's Digi Downloads
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Flowers - QVC
Leaves - Woodware
Gems - Hunkydory
Embossing Folder - Stylized Flowers
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Tear Drop Circles





Side View

Please Remember:
  1. Your design must feature a teddy bear/bear (pre-coloured, stamp or digi) as the main image to enter. 
  2. No backlinking to previous posts is allowed - only entries posted on or after the challenge commencement date will qualify. 
  3. You may combine this challenge with any other challenges but you MUST provide a link back to the challenge in your blog post. 
  4. The winner of the prize must claim it within a calendar week of the announcement or it will be forfeited and redrawn. 
  5. You can enter up to a maximum of 4 times per month. However a different make must be submitted for each entry. Submissions which do not meet with these rules will be removed. 
  6. MOST IMPORTANT RULE - have fun !!! 
Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenge - Week #18 - Happy St David's Day
Paper Play Challenges - Week #9 - Something Old (Paper) Something New (Stamp)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The textures / embossing are great and I love the cute little teddy. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you created. Love all the layers and elements.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for joining Just Inspirational Card Challenges this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us over at Just Inspirational Challenge Blog, and Good Luck :)

    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card,love the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete