I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Challenge #108 - Donna's Sketch


Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!  I think the Summer is finally here, it's lovely and hot and it's still only the morning.  The sun is shinning and there's not a cloud in the sky.  Lets hope the weather say's like this for the rest of Summer (I know not very likely this is the British Summer!!!).

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch & Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project. 

This week our hostess is the most fantastic Donna.  She has the most fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Tatty Ted, Sentiment - Tatty Ted, Design Papers - Harmony Designs - Anna Stemplewska, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Butterfly - Make and Create, Pearls - Kanban


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 2nd June to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Passion for Pro-markers - Birthday
Phindy's Place Challenge Blog - Challenge #107 - 1, 2, 3
Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenges - Challenge #118 - Animals

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So cute Anne-Marie...and such a great sketch too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bashful image...super adorable..love the colours and your butterfly is perfect..thanks for joining us at PFP this week...best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah - how sweet. Love the black and white with pops of yellow. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, and great colour scheme. Thank you for joining in this week's Animal challenge over at the Totally Papercrafts Challenge.
    Hope to see you next week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete