I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 1 June 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - One for the Boys!!!


Hi Everyone,

Oh!!!  Isn't it freezing, cor I needed the thermals and blankets last night, I was so cold.  Please try and warm up for me today, and for the weekend, not that we have anything big planned.  Some people do big parties and things.  We are going to my Uncle and Aunties for tea on Sunday, they have their son and his wife and their two sons there, they haven't seen my Mum or I since before the Stroke, and Mum's Cancer so it should be a bit of a shock for them.  I mean I have lost 3 Stone since having the Stroke, but Mum is a champion she has lost 9 Stone and she now half the person.

Well, it's the 1st of the month, gosh isn't the year going fast already, and that means there's another Challenge to Ready-Teddy-Go.

Before I go into details on the new Challenge, I have to thank all of you for working so hard to put your entries in to last months Challenge, they were all totally gorgeous.  I really hope the Winner (picked at Random) enjoys  the prize, please check the Ready-Teddy-Go blog to see if it was you.

We have a brand new Sponsor who is sponsoring this Challenge, it is My Mums Craft Shop and she is offering the Winner of our Challenge £10.00 Voucher to spend on her website, we have to thank her.


Lets get back to this months Challenge, it's called

"One for the Boys"


We all seem to forget about the boy's / male's so this give you a chance to put this right and make one for the boys.

Well lets get on and see my card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration.



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Wellington - do-Crafts, Sentiment - Willow Designs, Design Papers - Wellington - do-Crafts, Card Candi - Craftwork Cards




Side View

You do not have to rush your entry as you have until Saturday 30th June to get you entries in, in this competition.

Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

7 comments:

  1. This is just adorable - a real cutie and love your papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Love teddy bears! Love the papers and your layout and the beautiful way you colored the image! Love everything about this adorable card! He's sooooo cute! Nice Anne-Marie! Teddy hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, adorable image...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that teddy - he is sooo cute! Gorgeous papers and lo too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, lovely papers and the image is just so cute. Thank you for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'One for the Boys' Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Wellington is so sweet, great entry for our one for the boys challenge over at Forever Friends Challenges. Good Luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete