I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 14 June 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 14th June - 'Favourite Colour Combination'


Hi Everyone,

Are you feeling OK???  I am, I feeling downright groovy (think he tablets are going to my had!!!).  No, I'm feeling fine, I had to pick the Winner and also the Top 3 from the Challenge last week that was something new.  Well, I'm off to my my Stroke Club this morning, so this is a scheduled post, so I hope everything goes OK with it, because I won't be home until this afternoon.

Well, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  However, there is a new format that we are now following.  There is a Sketch, however there is also a Theme, now it's your choice as to what one or both you decide to follow. 

But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, and of course the Top Three, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you all for following my sketch or following my Theme or both. I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

This week our hostess is the most wonderful Hazel, and she has the most fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


But, together with the Sketch her Theme is:

'Favourite Colour Combination' 

All you have to do the Challenge, is the Card / Project needs to be in your favourite colour combination.

Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool is that!!!



Well, onto my Card for some inspiration, you might of guessed is pink:



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Stash, Image - Fairy Wishes - Willow Designs, Sentiment - For You - Whimsy Stamps, Design Papers - Carol's Crafts, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Flower - Carol's Crafts, Charm - Local Shop, Gems - Kanban, Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Parisian Motifs




Side View

Don't forget you have till Wednesday 20th June at 20.00 BST to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.

I would like to enter this Card into the Following Challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #C4C140 - Circles
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Challenge #167 - Fairy Fever
Craft your Passion Challenge - Challenge #114 - Anything Goes

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, lovely image and gorgeous colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your endearing little fairy and the colors on this card are so bright and fresh.Love it!! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty card Anne-Marie, I love the Fairy images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, I love the Fairy Images they are cuties.Hope all is well, Glad your pills are making you feel better, Love Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the die cuts you've used.Such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete