I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 19 July 2012

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - Challenge #5 - 'Use a CIRCLE or SQUARE on your Card'


Hi Everyone,
  
Wow!!!  It's the 5th Challenge with My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge, the time just keeps going by.  Anyway, there was so many entries for the last Challenge so I must say thank you for taking the time and taking part in the Challenge, I enjoyed looking at all of them, it was fantastic.  Thank you, the Winner and Top 3 can be found on the My Heart Pieces Blog, so go there and see if it was you. 

Now onto our Challenge, this fortnight we have chosen:

'Use a CIRCLE or SQUARE'

Basically, all you need to do is incorporate a Circles or Squares into your design, whether it be the card itself, or elements you put on the card.  I decided to use Circles on my card, the main Image was cut in to a Circle as was the Sentiment, then a added Circle.  The choice is yours.



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Stash, Image - Oisi - My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps, Sentiment - Papermania, Design Papers - Carol's Crafts, Martha Stewart Punch, Ribbon - Stash, Pearls - Kanban




Side View

So it's over to you.

You have until 1st August to enter our 'Use a CIRCLE or SQUARE' Challenge.  Of course, we would love to see you use a My Heart Pieces image on your creation, but you are not required to use one to join us.

Don't forget to visit my other Team Member's and see what they came up with.

The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Challenge #194 - Food and/or Drink
I Love Pro-markers Challenge - Challenge #126 - Sparkle!
Moving Along With The Times - Pink, Pearly and Pretty Celebration

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Anne-Marie, love the colours and beautiful dies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and lovely colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely amazing creation its just perfect,

    I hope you will try to join us again next week,

    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow this is so cute, love the image and bold reds on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete