I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 19 July 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 19th July - 'Christmas in July'


Hi Everybody,

I hope you are well???  Well I wrote the other day that I thought summer was coming well I could only get it wrong,and the rain comes.  I'll think I'll give up, so that my career as a weather forecaster gone.

Well, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  However, there is a new format that we are now following.  There is a Sketch, however there is also a Theme, now it's your choice as to what one or both you decide to follow. 

But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, and of course the Top Three, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them. I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

This week our hostess is the most amazing, wonderful and beautiful Anne-Marie.  Oh!!! that's me, oh well, and I have the most fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


But, together with the Sketch her Theme is:

'Christmas in July' 

All you have to do the Challenge, is the Card / Project needs you need to make it 'Christmas in July', it's getting nearer and I am never ready.

The Theme came at the right time, it was just as Willow Designs launched their brand new Christmas Stamps:


Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool is that!!!


Well, onto my Card for some inspiration:




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Stash, Image - Walter and his Christmas Tree - Willow Designs, Design Papers - All Wrapped Up, Tinsel, Christmas Greetings - TPC Studio, Sentiment - LOTV, Ribbon - Recycled, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory




Side View

Don't forget you have till Wednesday 25th July at 20.00 BST to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anne-Marie, let's hope that now you have made a Christmas card it will make summer arrive.
    Great sketch and theme to work with.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with fab colouring of that sweet Walter! Your sketch was a pleasure to work with!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and what a brilliant sketch, had great fun with it, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love that image and gorgeous papers too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walter looks so cute glittered up.Great sketch and thanks for helping me get my 2nd Christmas card of the year done!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, I love the layout and the image is super cute! You've embellished it beautifully with just the right amount of sparkle.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne-Marie
    You did a fabulous card (inside and outside) Love the scallop die cut or punch? on the sentiment. Great JOB!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card. the extra touches really make it stand out really enjoyed following your sketch thks week x

    ReplyDelete