I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 26 August 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - My Blog Hop Winner

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, I would like congratulate all of you that spent time going through are Blog Hop recently, it was really good fun.

Secondly, it's time to reveal who won my part of the Blog Hop.  And the Winner was:

Sonia

Well done, would you like to contact me on lilybette@hotmail.co.uk and I will arrange for your present to be sent to you.


Well done, don't forget you can still enter are Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Anything Goes!!!  You have got until the end of August, go on give it a go.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy happy happy^_^
    Thanks a lot:)I wrote the email one day ago:)
    Big big hug and thanks a lot again,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete