I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #149 - Sjouke's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Last time I wrote to you all saying that I was going into hospital to have an operation on my hand / arm, well I didn't go as it was cancelled as 'high risk', I don't know.  I have to see a cardiologist now!!!

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
This week our hostess is Sjoukje and she has drawn the most fantastic sketch for us to use, and here it is:

On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Penny Black, Sentiment - Best Wishes - Clear Impressions, Design Paper - Spring Drop - First Edition Papers, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Fairie Kisses - Hunkydory


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 30th March to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card in the following Challenges:

Nutcrafters - Challenge #39 - Spring is Here
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge - Challenge #35 - Bring on Spring
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges - Challenge #85- Spring Days
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Lots of Layers

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. love that pb image, gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Card!!! Love this layout! Really cute Penny Black image and I love all the touches of shimmer and glitter! Happy to have you join in on our challenge at CC&CC. Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Bring on Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty card. I love Penny black image. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and colorful! Love the papers. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the cutest PB stamps I've seen. I love this card. Your coloring is wonderful and I love glitter, so this catches my eye!!!!! Very very cute card and such pretty papers. Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' challenge and hope to see you next week, too! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete