I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #167 - '1, 2, 3 Challenge'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week it's the turn of Shirley and she has picked the theme of '1, 2, 3 Challenge - 1 Image, 2 Design Papers and 3 Embellishments'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, I thought that they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have a fabulous sponsors this week with the most fantastic prizes!!!

Stampart Design by Kathryne


and the Winner will get 5 Digi's of your choice

and

Inky Impressions


How cool is that???

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card, and here it is...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Buzzcraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Lili with Berries - Inky Impressions, Sentiment - You're Berry Sweet - Inky Impressions, Design Papers - Princess Fairytale - Dovecraft, Ribbon - Stash, Buckle - Crafting for You, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Fairie Kisses - Hunkydory Pearls - Kanban


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used Shirley's theme "1, 2, 3 Challenge" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love your cute card Anne-Marie - fab colours - have you seen our Fab'n'Funky news!? Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anne-Marie, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your card is berry sweet too! Lovely work, thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Friendship challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Anne-Marie! The bright pinks and reds are perfect for your image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and I just love the image, she's very cute. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a lovely card I love everything about it, thank you for joining in at
    OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie I love that sentiment
    Thanks for playing along at with our 'Girly' challenge at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete