I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 21 July 2013

Time to Relax!!!

Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!  Isn't it hot, hot, hot!!!  Gosh we are never happy with the weather in England, only a couple of months ago we were wishing for hotter weather and now were hoping for cooler temperatures, we're never happy.

Anyway, I thought of doing a card 'relaxing in the garden', it is quite a simple Card.  It reminds me of my Dad and my dog before they died, and here it is:


Card Materials

Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Everyday in Mulberry Wood - Crafter's Companion, Sentiment - Happy Birthday - Hobbycraft, Design Papers - Back to Basics IV - Dovecraft, Gems - QVC


Side View

I hope you like it, why not tell me if you do, I would really like your comments.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card hun - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I love the papers you have chosen to go with your gorgeous image. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and card. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for joining us as Here Come the Boys, DT Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love that sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Lovely paper and such a cute image. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete