I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 10 November 2013

It's only Me!!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well???  I watched 'The Royal British Legion, Service of Remembrance' last night, and boy was it moving.

We all should be happy, to live with life we live today.  Lest we Forget.


Well, back onto the Card that I have made...


Card Details

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Design Papers - Vintage - Back to Basics Christmas - Dovecraft, Tree - Marianne Designs, Ribbon - Sinfinity, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkdory, Snowflakes - Make and Create


Side View

I will Never Forget.  My Dad was in the Army, he did his National Service in the 61st Royal Artillery Field Division. 

I would like to put this Card forward to the following Challenge:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment