I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Hi Everyone,
With all the plavour that was yesterday I forgot to tell what I have planned to do throughout 2014, so me New Year's Resolutions are:
  • The First one is pretty simple and I'm sure that it appears on most peoples New Year's Resolutions, therefore my first one is to loose a little bit of weight;
  • My Second one is to learns to ride my Bike again, since the Stroke I haven't been on a bike.  It's a little harder as I only have use of one hand and arm;
  • My Third one is to learn Sign Language, again might be harder as mentioned before.
I think that's it wish me luck.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment