I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - 7th January 2014 - 'New Beginnings'

Hi Everyone,

Firstly let me take this opportunity to wish you A Happy New Year.

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Tuesday and that means it's time for Oldie but a Goodie Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.

We are Sponsoring ourselves for this fortnight, I am hosting this fortnight so I have the most fantastic prize for you:

 And we have a Surprise Package for you:


We have a fantastic host this fortnight, being Me (only joking!!!) and I have picked a Theme of:

'New Beginnings'

What a great theme, it is up to you how to interpret this, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card, I hope it gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Little Ones - Fizzy Moon, Sentiment - Congratulations - Anna Marie Designs, Design Paper - Little Ones - Fizzy Moon, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Ribbon - Sinfinity, Pearls and Gems - Kanban


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "New Beginnings" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 22nd January to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Anne-Marie. Love the glittery papers and those little glitter accents on the image, particularly the dummy, make it even more adorable.

    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “Layer it up”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, the image is just so cute and I love the papers you've used.

    Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so sweet! I love the image and all of your beautiful sparkly papers :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "Bear With Me" challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete