I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #190 - Carole's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
This week our we have the most fantastic hostess, Carole, she has done the most terrific Sketch for us to follow, and here it is:


Well I think it's time that I showed you what I came up with:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Craft, Image - Elphie - StampArt by Kathryne, Sentiment - Happy Birthday - Hobbycraft, Design Paper - Spots and Stripes Assorted Paperstack - Make and Create, Pearls - Kanban, Butterfly - Stash


Side View

This is a three week Challenge so if you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 26th January 2014 to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Whoopi Daisy Challenge - Favourite Colour Combination
I Love Pro-markers Challenge - Challenge #202 - Hot Colours
As you Like it Challenge - Favourite CAS and Why - I do not make many CAS and so I tried this out and this is now my favourite as it is just the Image set onto the Design Papers and then to a Card
Moving Along With The Times Challenge - Girly Cards
Stampin' for the Weekend - Happy Birthday
Sunday Stamps Challenge - Challenge #SSC67 - It's a Pop of Pink

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, such an adorable elephant!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image! It is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the sketch Anne-Marie, you made a fab card using it!
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute image! Lovely banner and I love that glittery butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at As You Like it Anne-Marie and Good Luck. Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well isn't he cute!!! Love the wee butterfly as well :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, love the little butterfly with the big elephant, really just too cute. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete