I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 28 April 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge - 28th April - 'Happy Easter'

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this time, offering a fantastic prize:



The Winner will receive 3 Digi's from there Store.

We have a fabulous hostess Sheena this fortnight and they have decided that we would have a theme of:

'Happy Easter'

It's a fantastic theme.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless.

Well together with the Theme you can choose to do the Theme and Sketch, the Sketch or just do the Theme.  It's entirely up to you.  But first you must see the Sketch:


Well it's time for you to see my Card, I went for doing the Sketch and Theme this time.  You can either do the Sketch (S), Theme (T) or you could do the Sketch and Theme (ST)...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Easter Carrie with Bunny - Imagine That! Digi's by Kris, Sentiment - Happy Easter - Hobbycraft, Design Papers - Sorry I can't remember, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Easter Egg - Hobbycraft, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Happy Easter" to create your Project.  Remember you have until the 11th May to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so cute Anne-Marie, the image is so sweet, it's a gorgeous card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne-Marie! What a CUTE and happy card you made! I love the glitter on the bow and the fabby egg in the corner. Looks great with this sketch too. Thanks so much for choosing my Easter Carrie for your challenge this week! So happy to sponsor and see what you all created with my images. I'd really love to add this as a sample on my store page if you don't mind? :)

    ~Kris
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Easter card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “Pink and girly”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete