I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 6 April 2014

Ditzie Digi Design Challenge - 'Anything Goes'

Hi Everyone,

I've got some really exciting news, I have been picked to go on the Ditzie Digi Design Challenge Design Team, it's really wonderful to be part of the Design Team.  Well I suppose I had better get on with my first Challenge with them. 

Well, it's Sunday and it's time for another Ditzie Digi Design Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this fortnight, and it's Erin and she has picked a theme of 'Anything Goes', it is going to be Anything Goes for every Challenge.  

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Ditzie Digi Design

The Winner will receive 5 Images of their own choice as well as 2 Papers.

Wow!!!

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Anything Goes'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card:



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Echo the Bunny - Ditzie Digi Designs, Sentiment - Happy Easter - Hobbycraft, Design Papers - Lilibet, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Flower and Leaves - Marianne Designs, Metal Charm - Make and Create, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Anything Goes" to create your Project this fortnight.

Don't forget to see my other NEW team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh how sweet is this image, such a cute card
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne-Marie this is fabulous! gorgeous layout. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet Anne- Marie. Love the details with the flowers, charm and gems. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! Love all the greens with that splash of orange! So glad you joined our monochromatic challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! I agree with Indy--love the green with the splash of orange. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete