I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 10 April 2014

Guess What??? I'm back with another Easter Card!!!

Hi Everyone,

Here I am and I've got another Easter Card for you!!!  But I have to say that they are for a Craft Stall which I have this Sunday, so I'll stop I promise.

Well here it is:


Card Details

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Bunny - Hobbycraft, Sentiment - Happy Easter - Hobbycraft, Design Paper - Me to You, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Gems - QVC


Side View

I hope you like it as much as I do, I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow with another Easter Card!!!

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Moving Along With The Times Challenge - Easter / Spring

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Love that little bunny, you've colored him perfectly and your designer paper is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, love the colours & your bunnies sparkly tail!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute, I love that image and your fabulous papers! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cuteness :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete