I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #208 - Anne-Marie's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
This week our brilliant hostess is Me!!!  I picked up another person's turn anyway I have drawn the most fantastic sketch for you to use.  And here it is:


On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Sports Starz - Debbi Moore Designs, Sentiment - Father's Day - Papermania, Design Paper - Sports Starz - Debbi Moore Designs, Gems - Hunkydory


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 31st May to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Creative Moments Challenge - Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Challenge #86 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge - Challenge #62 - Father's Day or For a Male

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great male card. So nice to see fresh bright colours on a man's card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments this time - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of sketch. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments- hope to see an entry for this week's challenge too!
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card love the sketch and great for Father's day thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete