I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #235 - 'Christmas'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Pat.  She has picked a theme of 'Christmas'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

StampArt Design

Where the Winner will receive 5 Digi's of there choice from her Store.
And
Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
Where the Winner shall receive 3 Digi's of there own choice from her Store.
Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Christmas'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Owl -Ways Winter - StampArt Designs by Kathryne, Sentiment - Happy Christmas - Hobbycraft, Design Papers - Krafty Christmas - Dovecraft, Ribbon - Hobbycraft, Christmas Trees - Marianne Designs, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC



Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Christmas" to create your Project this Week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #200 - If you want to get ahead get a Hat
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Bingo - Ribbon / Rhinestones / Die Cuts
Passion for Pro-markers Challenge - Week 271 - Add some Sparkle
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge - Challenge #103 - Anything Goes
I Love Pro-markers Challenge - Challenge #243 - Three of a Kind - Rhinestones
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Challenge #180 - Is it too early for Christmas?
The Stamping Chef Challenge - Challenge #53 - Anything Goes
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly card Anne-Marie - this owl is just so cute. I just bought those papers last week - they look lovely on your card - I think I'll have to get mine out to play! - hope everything is ok with you hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely gorgeous card Anne-Marie! The beautifully colored image & FAB design with awesome embellies....just FAB!!!!!

    Thank you so much for having me as Guest Designer...it was FUN!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the background paper and those pine tree die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Lovely looking card. Stunning work and sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely card. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digi Stamps for Joy. Best wishes Granmargaret, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annemarie very beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 200 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully coloured cute image. Love the use of Kraft which really makes it pop. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the image and his sparkly hat! Thanks for joining us at A Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous job on this card Anne-Marie. I love the Kraft papers you've used and that image is so beautifully coloured! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at TPS..... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete